Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden’s exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed. Simply turn it on, enter your zip code, and TrunkTracker V does the rest.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.Scan Speed – 85 channels per second
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden’s patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed. Now with the largest display on the market and more advanced features, the BCD436HP makes a superior unit for the scanner enthusiast..Instant Replay – Plays back up to 240 seconds (4 minutes) of the most recent transmissions..Custom Alerts – You can program your scanner to alert when you receive, a Channel or Unit ID, a Close Call hit, an ID is transmitted with an Emergency Alert, or a Tone-out hit. For each alert in the scanner, you can select from 9 different tone patterns, 15 volume settings, 7 colors, and 3 flash patterns.
Whistler WS1040 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference;Lock-out Function
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- If you pressed the FIRE icon button it is possible that the frequencies pre-programmed in the scanner do not include your area. These Pre-programmed frequencies are generally common Police/Fire frequencies
Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner, 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels, Close Call RF Capture Technology, 4-Line Alpha display, Base/Mobile Design, Phase 2, Location-Based Scanning
- Uniden’s BCD996P2 Digital Base/Mobile Scanner is a full-featured design with the serious hobbyist in mind. With an advanced digital decoding system and large memory bank, the Bearcat BCD996P2 scanner is an extremely powerful and useful Public Safety scanner.
- The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Stay safe and informed with state of the art NOAA weather access and S.A.M.E. weather alerts that warn you of severe conditions in your area.
- This mobile scanner radio offers 25,000 channels an advanced dynamic memory system, TrunkTracker V technology, and more. Enjoy location-based scanning and location alerts by connecting the BCD996P2 to an optional GPS receiver so you can stay informed when you’re on the go.
- Included in the Box: BCD996P2 Scanner, AC Power Adapter, Vehicle Accessory Power Cord, Three-Wire Harness, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Antenna, Owner’s Manual, APP Form, FREQ Form, other printed materials, and USB Cable.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub-audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert – Specific Area Message Encoding – During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
Uniden SDS200 Advanced X Base/Mobile Digital Trunking Scanner, Incorporates The Latest True I/Q Receiver Technology, Best Digital Decode Performance in The Industry
- True I/Q Receiver, Trunk Tracker X
- Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control
- Complete USA/Canada Radio Database
- Location Control for Simple Operation
- 3. 5″ Customizable Color Display
Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner, TrunkTracker V and S,A,M,E, Emergency/Weather Alert, APCO P25 Phase 1 and 2! Covers USA and Canada, Quick Record and Playback
- The Uniden HomePatrol-2 is one of the most popular Digital Police scanners on the market. This model lets you quickly hear communications systems used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.
- Simply enter your zip code and Home Patrol-2 does the rest. Whether it is across town or across the street, HomePatrol-2 keeps you informed.
- Digital Capable, receives all unencrypted, non-proprietary radio systems including APCO-25 Phase I and Phase II digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR, conventional analog and P25 digital channels. Covers USA and Canada. Optional GPS receiver also available.
- Included In The Box: HomePatrol-2 Scanner, Flex Antenna, Desk Stand, USB Cable, 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, SMA to BNC Adapter.
- Please note: an AC or DC power adapter is NOT included. To power the unit and/or charge the NiMH batteries, it comes with a USB cable. Please use this cable to connect your HomePatrol‐2 to a standard Smart Phone USB Power Adapter (not included), or connect it to your computer’s USB Port with DC5V power output (not included).
- Included Components: Unit
- Instruction Guide
- This scanner makes it easy to listen to transmissions in your area. Use the digital touch screen to see a list of radio services and choose the ones you want to listen to. You can tune to your local fire station or police department or to any open two-way radio transmission.
Uniden SDS100 True I/Q Digital Handheld Scanner, Designed for Improved Digital Performance in Weak-Signal and Simulcast Areas, Rugged / Weather Resistant JIS 4 Construction
- SDS100: True I/Q receiver design for improved digital performance in weak-signal and simulcast areas
- SDS100: Rugged/ weather resistant jis 4 construction
- SDS100: Li-Ion battery
- SDS100: Improved UI with 3 contextual soft keys that Change function based on the current operation
- SDS100: Customizable color LCD: user can modify color and what is displayed
Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more. Compatible with BC-RH96 Remote Head
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset. Alpha Tagging
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system; system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Before purchasing, please confirm whether the communication you want to receive is Digital or Analog. The BCT15X is Not a Digital scanner
Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner. 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Location-Based Scanning and S.A.M.E. Weather Alert. Compact Size.
- The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It also includes support for the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Scan and search 25,000 channels. With Close Call RF capture technology, this scanner will automatically tune to the signals nearest you, so you can keep track of what’s going on in your area.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys), allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often. Uniden Police Scanners feature simple to set up keys to the systems you want to hear. Press them to enable or disable the system.
- GPS Location-Based Scanning, connect this scanner to an optional GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location. You’ll save time by scanning only the local signals.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert, supports Specific Area Message Encoding weather alerts. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- System / Channel Number Tagging – provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
PwrON 6.6 FT Long 9V AC to DC Power Adapter Charger for RadioShack PRO-106 PRO-164 PRO-651 PRO-649 PRO-82 Digital Trunking Handheld Radio Scanner
- AC Input: 100 ~ 240V 50~60Hz
- DC Output:9V 1A
- Cord Length: 6.6 FT/2 M ,Release Your Extension Cord !
- Industry Quality : Over Voltage Protection, Over Heat Protection
- Compatible With:RadioShack PRO-106 PRO-164 PRO-651 PRO-649 PRO-82 Digital Trunking Handheld Radio Scanner
Uniden BEARTRACKER 885 Hybrid Full-Featured CB Radio + Digital TrunkTracking Police/Fire/Ambulance/DOT Scanner w/ BearTracker Warning System Alerts, 40-channel CB, 4-Watts power, 7-color display.
- The BearTracker 885 does what no other CB Radio can do: It can keep you up-to-date with current public safety activity in US and Canada by scanning for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and/or DOT radio traffic.
- BearTracker Warning System, Alerts you when nearby public safety transmissions are detected. Included GPS allows you to automatically select nearby channels from its nationwide database.
- Full-featured CB Radio with 40-channel CB operation, 4-Watt RF power, a 7-color display, a SWR meter for precision antenna tuning, RF Gain, Mic Gain, PA mode, Talkback, and NOAA Weather with Alerts.
- The Scanner feature operates alongside the CB radio features, there is no switching back and forth between modes; just press a button and you’re listening to Police, Fire department, etc. , while standard CB channels are active.
- The ergonomic noise cancelling microphone is designed to enhance your transmissions, even in the noise environment of a tractor-trailer cab.
- Included Components: 1 Scanner
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.