Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC / Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
- Built-in SB-Axx1 Audio Processor
- Backlit Volume Control with Illuminated Volume Indicator
Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
PHOINIKAS T10 External Sound Card, USB Audio Adapter for PC Windows, Mac, Linux, Laptops, Desktops, Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Interface & USB Interface, Volume Control, Plug & Play (6-in-1, Black)
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by “EQ”, also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Sound Card – External Sound Card for Laptop with SPDIF Digital Audio – Sound Card for PC – Silver (ICUSBAUDIO7D)
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in on-board sound that turns desktop laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- Built-in features: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- Easy installation: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- Reliable support: Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty, this 7.1 USB sound card also comes with free lifetime technical support.
Kingjinglo 1 Set Upod Pro Professional External Sound Card USB 2.0 Recording Interface
- ● This external sound card requires no driver installation, plug and play.
It is equipped with DSP parameter adjustment knob to set more effects.It has a built-in 48V fantasy power supply, which can be used with condenser microphones.
It supports USB2.0 high-speed connection.
- ● Plug in the power and connect the speakers, you can sing even if you disconnect from the computer.
It has an Innovative unique mic preamp with individual gain control.
Attenuator function button equipped for music fade out automatically when mic signal present.
Compatible with Mac OS (Intel-Mac) and Windows XP, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) & Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
External Sound Card only, other accessories demo in the picture is not included.
- ● Specifications:
Size: app. 140x110x25mm / 5.51×4.33×0.98inch
Color: As pictures shown
Compatible with Mac OS (Intel-Mac) and Windows XP, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) & Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Vantec NBA-200U USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter (Black)
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
- SPDIF Optical Digital Input And Output
- Separate Left And Right Microphone Inputs For True Stereo Recordings
- Set Vantec as Default Sound System, Refer User Guide and Manual Provided
UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Black
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS5/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This usb audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
EPOS I Sennheiser GSX 300, Gaming Dac/External Sound Card with 7:1 Surround, High Resolution Audio EQ presets for Gaming, Movies and Music – Audio Gaming Amplifier for PC and MAC Compatible, Black
- EXTERNAL SOUND CARD – Upgrade your gaming audio instead of relying on your PC’s on-board sound with the GSX 300 external sound card. The gaming amplifier is a hassle-free plug-and-play solution.
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO – The GSX 300 with EPOS engineered audio delivers high resolution 7.1 surround sound (with the proprietary EPOS gaming suite) for acoustic clarity and accuracy for an immersive gaming experience.
- EPOS GAMING SUITE – The proprietary EPOS Gaming Suite for Windows 10 is the result of years of refinement and audio engineering. Digital sound processing allows the customizing of sound profiles in 7.1 Surround Sound
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN – The GSX 300 is an in-line upgrade between your headset and PC with simple plug-and-play. An integrated hardware allows finger-tip control of the game volume, sound profiles and modes.
- STYLISH MINIMALIST DESIGN – A contemporary high-tech look, yet unobtrusive minimalist footprint, perfect for any gaming setup.
VAlinks USB 2.0 External Sound Card 6 Channel 5.1 Surround Optical S/PDIF Audio Sound Card Adapter for PC Laptop Recording Compatible with Windows 10/8 / 7/ XP
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win 10/ 9/ 8 / XP / 2000 / Vista. External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KHz, 44.1KHz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48KHz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
- If you want the fiber output to support 5.1-channel output, you must have the following conditions:1.The sound source must be DTS 5.1 channels, such as 3D games, HD movies. If it is a general MP3 or general 2-channel video, you can only have 2-channel effect.
- The player settings are important: if it is set up with PowerDVD software from the fiber output “Passthrough” through. Meaning that the sound card is only responsible for the fiber signal output, not decoding. Dispensers strongly recommend KMP this player, the function is very powerful。3. After the fiber output must be AC3 / DTS decoder, or built-in AC3 / DTS decoder amplifier and the like.
VTOP External Sound Card 7.1/5.1 for PC/Laptop – 7.1 Channel Surround USB Audio Adapter with 3.5mm MIC and 2.1 SPDIF Digital Audio for Gaming/Musicing/Home Theater System
- External 7.1 USB Sound Card- Full 7.1 / 5.1 / 2.1 audio outputs via 3.5mm mini-jacks | Dual microphone input (VLC media player suggested)
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF 【The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.】
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output | Built-in volume control buttons | Full-duplex recording and playback
- OS Compatibility – Windows 10 (Version 1903) / 8 / 7 (Included Software Only for Windows OS)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.