NutriCology Mastic Gum – Authentic Chios Mastiha – GI Health, Metabolism – 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Authentic resin from the Pistacia lentiscus var. chia tree, indigenous to the Greek island of Chios
- Promotes health of gastrointestinal mucosa, and microbial balance in the digestive tract*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules two or three times daily between meals, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979: NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg – 60 Veggie Caps – Natural Formula Supporting Stomach, Duodenal & Oral Health – 30 Servings
- Natural Formula: Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey; Composed of a resinous exudate, which contains essential oils, mastic gum has been used for more than 2,500 years
- Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health: Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues, as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production; The formula also provides antioxidants and additional beneficial nutrients
- Benefits: Mastic Gum is used to support the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver, as well as oral health
- Convenient Veggie Capsules: Take two veggie capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
- Superior Nutrition and Formulation: The goal of Jarrow Formulas is to promote optimal health with high-quality, effective, affordable, and superior formulation of dietary supplements; Our customers can be assured of purity, value, and potency
Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 120 Capsules | Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 120 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants*
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation*
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow
Chios Mastiha Pack 25gr (0.88oz) Medium Tears Gum 100% Natural Mastic Gum From Mastic Growers Fresh
- Mastiha gum, Masticha, mastica, mastix or mastixa.mastic gum is unique in the world! Real mastic is only produced in the south part of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree. Chios gum Masticha is hand cleaned piece by piece. It is rare and unique, full of miraculous properties that made Hios mastic gum so much sought after.
- Mastiha gradually loses its colour and after a long time it can appear yellowish or even yellow, something which is clearly due to its oxidation. Keeping it refrigerated (ideally) can slow down this process. But even when oxidized, it is absolutely safe despite being degraded.
- The best mastiha for chewing is a combination of hard and soft tears that prevent it from being sticky on the teeth and make it agreeably chewable. It needs patience, though, because at the beginning the sensation is unusual and the taste rather bitter.
- The summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
- If the mastic sticks and becomes one lump it does not lose any of its beneficial properties, or its taste..In this case,If the mastic is very much stuck (if it has been exposed to high temperature) then you might have to put it in a deep freezer for a few hours and then while it is still frozen break it into pieces and kept in the refrigerator.
Solaray Mastic Gum Extract | Healthy Gastrointestinal and Digestive Function Support | 1000 Mg | 45 VegCaps, 22 Servings
- Rich History: Mastic gum has been used over generations for its many potential health benefits
- GI Health: May help support a healthy gastrointestinal tract, digestive and overall stomach function
- Our Promise: Each serving contains a potent 350 mg (35%) of Total Mastic Acids and Masticoresin
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Lab verified for potency and purity
Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg Per Serving 60 Capsules -(Non GMO,Gluten Free)- Supports Gastrointestinal Health, Digestive Function, Immune Function and Oral Health
- Mastic gum is a natural resin exuded by the bark of the Mediterranean Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus). Mastic gum is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine.
- Our Mastic Gum Capsules supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation.
- All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We DO NOT compromise on quality. All Amazing Nutrition products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.
Best Naturals Mastic Gum 500 mg 60 Capsules
- -Supports gastrointestinal and oral health
- -Provides antioxidants and additional beneficial nutrients
- -Supports Health and Comfort of Stomach Lining Cells
- -Mastic Gum 500 mg per Capsule — 60 Capsules per Bottle
- -Made in USA
Vitamatic Mastic Gum 1000mg per Serving – Support Digestive Function, Gastrointestinal Health, Immune and Oral Wellness, 120 Capsules
- Useful for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine.
- Supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation.
- Supports healthy liver function
- Free of sugar, starch, soy, yeast, corn, wheat, egg, artificial color, flavor, & preservatives.
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free. Made in the USA with strict GMP Standards
Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic Packs From Mastic Growers Fresh (20gr Medium Tears)
- Fresh Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic – Gathered From The Mastic Growers Of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree that only grows in the island of Chios and it is hand cleaned piece by piece by mastic growers. Its unique properties are unique and recognized all around the world.
- In summer time the mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high temperatures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state. Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge or a cool place that will not exceed 64 οF or 18 οC. If it is placed in a warm place it becomes soft stick together or it turn into liquid form.
- If the mastic sticks together and becomes one block, you can place it in the freezer for a few hours and brake it into smaller pieces. You can get the mastic back and forth between the two states (hard and soft) as many time as you like and it will not go bad in any way or lose any of its properties. Mastic gum is originally a liquid resin that comes out of the mastic tree and then it hardens with time.
- As time passes mastiha turns yellowish and hardens due to oxidation but never loses its beneficial properties. If you keep it in a cold place and air tight, this process slows down. The taste might be a little bitter at the beginning but after a little time it relishes it unique taste and aroma!
- Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has many beneficial attributes for both body hygiene and skin care. Also it can be grinded into powder and be used in cooking!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.