There is nothing more entertaining than a smart Mp3 player streaming a bunch of ideal music, especially when taking a long walk, ride or strenuous physical exercises. However pocket-sized, they can go for hours or several days supplying a worth of music for an enjoyable listening experience.
When the first Mp3 players were brought into use in 1990, they could barely hold ten to thirty songs. They were also large and heavy to carry around. Today, they have become more affordable, lighter and smaller, and can hold up to forty thousand songs – that’s over two thousand hours of uninterrupted music.
Before the iPhone was introduced, everyone used to have a personal Mp3 player. Smartphones have hindered the use of Mp3 players over the past twenty years. Actually, many mobile phones with built-in Mp3 players were sold at a high rate back in 2006. But this has not made stand-alone Mp3-players extinct. For several reasons, including ample storage capacity, better usability and ability to preserve battery life, people reserve a portable Mp3 player regardless of having a smartphone with a built-in music player.
Reasons why you should consider an MP3 player
Possibly, the most convenient Mp3 players are those that are able to operate all alone. If you feel like watching movies, videos or using a mobile application, then you better use a smartphone. Here are the reasons why you should choose Mp3 players over smartphones:
• Cheap, Smaller and Lighter – Many music players are cheaper, smaller and lighter compared to smartphones. This makes them perfect portable devices in circumstances where smartphones cannot be carried.
• Rugged and Waterproof – Some Mp3 Players can be handled in any-way without worry that it might fall, break and get damaged. Also, some of them are waterproof and can be used while swimming. This is contrary to many expensive smartphones that require careful handling when being used. Even if an Mp3 player can fall down, it’s not going to break the bank even if it gets damaged.
• Longer Battery Life – When playing music, your smartphone will drain its battery faster before the day ends. Now, to make the battery last longer, you must avoid playing music on the device. Therefore, you should purchase a separate Mp3 player if you want peace of mind while listening to your favorite songs.
• Physical Button – Availability of physical buttons in Mp3 players allow you to quickly Play and Pause, and play Next and Previous for your favorite songs. Using your smartphone can be tedious since you need to dig it from your pocket.
• FM Radio – You don’t have to worry asking if Mp3 players have a built-in FM radio. So they still beat smartphones. You can listen to your favorite radio stations in a smart Mp3 player.
Before you can think of buying Mp3 players, you should do the following:
• Pay attention to the storage – Storage will determine the number of songs an Mp3 player can hold. A 1GB storage can hold about two hundred songs. If you have a huge collection of songs, look for a device with a higher storage.
• Portability – Choose a small and compact device that will be okay to carry anywhere, for instance when going to the gym or when doing push-ups.
• Consider the Interface – Choose a device that will not give you a headache when selecting your favorite song.
• Examine how it is powered – Does it have a rechargeable battery? Consider buying Mp3 players that have a built-in rechargeable battery. They can last for a long time.
Important Features of Smart Mp3 Players
Mp3 Players have a lot of applications and use other than playing mp3 songs. They have the name P3’ but can play other file formats such as OGG, M4A, AAC, WMA, and WAV. In addition, Mp3 players can be used to voice record Mp3 songs, connect to available Bluetooth devices to transfer music files, connect to Wi-Fi to connect to the internet and finally, they can be used as a radio.
Some Mp3 players can play video files and run mobile applications also. However, this is common to the devices that have large and sensitive displays.
Since the Music industry is growing each and every day, it is very important to a separate Mp3 player in order to store a large collection of your favorite music.