Mountain View Seeds Natures Own Sun & Shade Mix Grass Seed, 3-pounds
- Formulated using America’s top-rated varieties, Nature’s Own Sun & Shade is Mountain View’s most versatile mixture.
- A blend consisting of Perennial Ryegrass, Fine Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass that provides a thick, green, fine bladed lawn in areas of sun or shade.
- Produces a hardy lawn that is disease and insect resistant.
- WaterGardQS coating requires less water and provides better seed to soil contact for quicker germination within 7-10 days.
- Direct from our farmers to you.
- care instructions: water and fertilizer
- sunlight exposure: Partial Sun
- expected blooming period: Spring to Fall
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Seed, 7 lb
- This bag covers up to 1,750 sq. ft.
- Uses up to 30% less water versus ordinary grass seed
- Grass establishes quickly
- Contains grass seed varieties that thrive in shade
- Formulated to outperform other shade grass seed mixes
- Produces a fine-bladed grass and lower-maintenance lawn
- Good drought and disease tolerance
- Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus
Nature’s Seed S-TRRE-1000-F Dutch Clover, 1000 sq. ft
- 98% pure live seed. Never any filler.
- Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns.
- Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots.
- Great in shady or problem areas of your yard.
- Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier.
- With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn.
Nature’s Seed TURF-LOPE-2000-F Perennial Ryegrass Seed Blend, 2000 SQFT
- Our Perennial Ryegrass seed blend is the fastest establishing mix available
- By combining three types of Premium seed you also get a grass highly resistant to disease and very tolerant of salt
- This blend contains three types of 100% Premium ‘golf-grade’ Perennial Ryegrass seed, providing uniform color
- Sunlight exposure: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Nature Jims Sprouts Wheatgrass Seeds – 100% Organic Wheat Grass Seed for Sprouting – Cat Grass Planter Seeds, Rich in Vitamins, Fiber and Minerals – Non-GMO, Healthy Wheatgrass Sprout Growing Seed
- ✅ RECEIVE YOUR DAILY FIBER, VITAMINS & MINERALS with this high-quality pouch of wheat grass seed for planting, which will be planted in your home garden to enrich your healthy diet with a powerful superfood.
- ✅ ALL-NATURAL ORGANIC WHEAT GRASS SEEDS: Our 100% organic, USDA-certified wheat seeds are processed specifically for home sprouting, containing zero artificial fillers, GMOs, or other harmful preservatives.
- ✅ GET NUTRITIOUS WHEAT SPROUTS IN 6 DAYS: Plant this premium winter wheat seed in your garden and enjoy a generous crop of wheat grass for your healthy salads, sandwiches or cat grass seed for your pet.
- ✅ PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE & HEART HEALTH: Infused with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, chlorophyll, and protein, our wheatgrass seeds for planting may help lower cholesterol levels and boost your natural immunity.
- ✅ KEEP YOUR WHEATGRASS SEED FRESH FOR LONGER: Our cat grass seeds are made in the USA, strictly quality tested, and offered in a clever resealable 16 Oz package that will preserve their freshness and flavor.
Twin City Seed Co. Bee Lawn Seed Mixture | Pollinator Friendly, Low Maintenance, Alternative Grass Seed | 99.9% Weed Free | No Noxious Weeds | Shade Tolerant | Sustainable & Resilient | 5 lb. Bag
- SEED BAG CONTENTS: 5lb. bag covers spread of 1000 sq. ft.; Flowering bee lawn seed mix; non-GMO fescue grass seed; seed viable up to 1 year
- BEE POLLINATOR-FRIENDLY LAWN: Sustainable and resilient flowering lawn mix features Creeping Thyme, White Dutch Clover, Self-Heal and a blend of fine fescues; fosters a naturally healthy and biodiverse ecosystem
- LOW MOW MAINTENANCE: Mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; no need to water once established; drought tolerant
- RESEARCHED & CERTIFIED: Developed in research partnership with the University of Minnesota; 5% of all sales go to UofM Bee Lab; Blue Thumb Partners; Oregon Certified Seed
- IDEAL FOR: Residential, commercial, institutional, or municipal lawns, yards, sidewalk medians, parks, sports fields, right of ways, landscaping, and places you don’t want to mow
Centipede Grass Seed for a Dense Green Lawn, 1 lb Coated Seeds, Sun and Moderate Shade Tolerant Lawn Seeding and Turf Patch Repair, Southern Southeast US, Low Fertilizer Low Maintenance No Mulch
- IMPROVED GERMINATION AND SURVIVABILITY: Coated grass seeds protect without added mulch; No sprigging required; Ideal in hot climates with steady rainfall; Tolerates sun, acidic soil with lower pH; More shade tolerant than Bermuda Grass seed
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Once established your Centipede Lawn requires less care; Feed it twice a year; Less fertilizer use than St.Augustine Grass, saving time and money; Slow growing for less mowing; Tolerates moderate foot traffic
- GROW A LOVELY LAWN ALL YEAR: Centipede Grass has no true dormancy for green grass year round, unlike Zoysia Grass and Bahia Grass that become dormant and turn brown in the cooler seasons; No need to overseed with rye grass for color in mild climates
- THE GULFKIST QUALITY PLEDGE: We take pride in the quality of our product. If not satisfied with our Gulfkist Centipede Grass Seed CONTACT US so we can make it right with our manufacturer’s warranty; BUY NOW for the best lawn you’ve ever owned
50+ Blue Fescue Ornamental Grass/Perennial Festuca/Drought Tolerant/Sun or Shade
- Easy to grow perennial, drought tolerant full sun or full shade
- Strong, robust plants
- Grows 10-12 inches tall
- Low maintenance / thrives on neglect
- This year’s fresh seeds
Nature’s Seed Pacific Northwest Honey Bee Pasture Blend, 1000 sq. ft.
- This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:
- 40% Alsike Clover (Trifolium hybridism) 20% White Dutch Clover (Trifolium ripens) 20% Yellow Sweet Clover (Mellitus officinalis)
- 10% Sailfin (Onobrychis vici folia) 5% Lacy Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia) 5% Bluebells (Phacelia campanularia)
- Seeding Rate: Small Pastures: 1 lb./1000 ft
- Seeding Rate: Large Pastures: 20 lbs./acre
GreenView 2829351 Turf Type Tall Fescue Shady Mixture Fairway Formula Grass Seed, 20 lb
- For use where lawn will consistently receive no more than 4-6 hours of filtered sun per day
- Fast seed germination in 7-14 days for quickly established lawns
- Contains top performing seed varieties to ensure greater drought, heat, disease, and brown patch resistance
- Use for bare spots, seeding a new lawn or for overseeing an existing lawn
- Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 2,500 sq. ft. coverage if seeding new lawn; 5,000 sq. ft. coverage if over seeding existing lawn
- Pair with GreenView Fairway Formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates
- GreenView Yard Wide Guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.