UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Black
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS5/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This usb audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Sound Card – External Sound Card for Laptop with SPDIF Digital Audio – Sound Card for PC – Silver (ICUSBAUDIO7D)
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in on-board sound that turns desktop laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- Built-in features: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- Easy installation: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Play! 3 External USB Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play (No Drivers Required). Upgrade to 24-Bit 96Khz Playback
- power source type: Corded Electric
HyperX Amp USB Sound Card – Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound – Works with PC/PS4 – Plug and Play Audio Upgrade for Stereo Headsets (HX-USCCAMSS-BK)
- HyperX custom tuned virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Convenient Audio control box 2M/6.5 feet cable length
- Enhanced Microphone noise cancellation
- Plug n play Audio upgrade for Stereo headsets
PHOINIKAS T10 External Sound Card, USB Audio Adapter for PC Windows, Mac, Linux, Laptops, Desktops, Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Interface & USB Interface, Volume Control, Plug & Play (6-in-1, Black)
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by “EQ”, also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
USB Sound Card, TechRise USB External Stereo Sound Adapter Splitter Converter with Volume Control for Windows and Mac, Plug & Play, No Drivers Needed
- 3.5mm JACK DEVICE: USB audio sound card, supports normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets. International standard USB replaces traditional sound card. You can also use microphone and headphones together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- NO DRIVER REQUIRED：Headset USB adaptor, international USB connector, no extra drivers are needed, easy to use, plug and play for instant audio playback. Lightweight and portable size make it convenient to take anywhere.
- MIXER FUNCTION: Multi-channel will bring you a “surround sound” experience. Mini LED and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Microphone/Headphone mute function allows the headset and loudspeaker mode to switch freely providing 16 kinds of rhythmic pattern and 23 kinds of environment mode, without unplugging from the computer.
- OPERATIING SYSTEM: The external USB 2.0 sound card adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Win 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE AUDIO SOUND: The volume of the output audio can be adjusted by the volume roller on the control panel. Adjust the appropriate sound volume according to your needs.
Optimal Shop USB 2.0 External Sound Card 6 Channel 5.1 Surround Adapter Audio S/PDIF for PC -Blue
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win98 / XP / 2000 / Vista / Win7/8.External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
- If you want the fiber output to support 5.1-channel output, you must have the following conditions:1.The sound source must be DTS 5.1 channels, such as 3D games, HD movies. If it is a general MP3 or general 2-channel video, you can only have 2-channel effect.
- 2.The player settings are important: if it is set up with PowerDVD software from the fiber output “Passthrough” through. Meaning that the sound card is only responsible for the fiber signal output, not decoding. Dispensers strongly recommend KMP this player, the function is very powerful。3. After the fiber output must be AC3 / DTS decoder, or built-in AC3 / DTS decoder amplifier and the like。
USB Sound Card Adaptor
- Instantly creates microphone in & audio out jack from any PC USB port
- No need to reach behind your PC for audio jacks.
- Plug & Play, no installation required.
- Virtual 5.1 sound effects.
- USB powered, no external power required.
*Great for Skype / Internet phones / Chat programs / MSN / Yahoo / ICQ and more.
VENTION USB External Sound Card to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter Headphone and Microphone for Windows, MAC, Linux, PC,Laptop, Desktops,PS5
- Note: This is a USB external sound card with a microphone input and an audio output, which is used to connect to the headphones.
- Ideal Sound Card Choice: VENTION USB external sound card is ideal for built-in sound card damaged computer, it expands the 3.5mm mono microphone input and audio output through the USB interface, which can be connected to small speakers, earphones, microphones, dual-plug earphones and more.
- Superior Features: Drive-free external sound card adapter, no external power supply required.Built-in noise reduction chip，to avoid electromagnetic interference and make the sound clearer.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Vista. Support PS4, desktop, notebook, Surface. Please kindly note it only supports devices that can recognize USB audio drives normally, it does not support TVs, cars.
- Quality Guarantee: The aluminum alloy shell is sturdy, wear-resistant and durable, good heat dissipation, anti-interference, and aluminum foil shields the wire body, so that the sound is clearer.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.